For us, growth mindset can and does deliver brave and bright futures.
At TeachMindset we’re working with schools and pre-school settings to dismantle fixed mindsets and barriers which prevent ongoing learning. We facilitate peer-led training, coaching and growth mindset workshops for young people, parents and teachers.
It’s not just about formal learning, wellbeing also plays a big part in our approach. We support young people to develop lifelong resilience and emotional strength. We want every child to be able to take (and offer) constructive critique and bounce back unscathed.
It’s never too late to learn, so grown ups also benefit from the TeachMindset treatment. Our services and sessions for teachers, support staff and parents offer new ways of thinking and doing. Our work is specifically designed to support your own learning, and young people’s too.
The specialist services we offer teachers and parents include:
- introduction to growth mindset workshops (for teachers and/or parents)
- collaborative enquiry sessions
- engagement with parents workshops
- leadership and group coaching
- curricular design consultancy
For primary and secondary school pupils our sessions include:
- what is growth mindset?
- developing confidence and aspiration
- shifting your thinking
- pupil-led growth mindset groups
- peer coaching for attainment